Recipe: Yummy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Oatmeal Available From Holland & Barrett. Browse Our Food & Drink Range Online! Use Code LASTCHANCE At Checkout - Limited Time Only.
Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and a pinch of salt into the bowl, then add the oats. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until fully combined. You can cook Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- It's of shortening.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It's of eggs.
- It's of dry rolled oats.
- It's of flour.
- It's of baking soda.
- It's of cinnamon.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- It's of lemon flavoring.
- You need of milk (or enough to moisten).
- You need of raisins.
- Prepare of chopped pecans.
Beat the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy, then gradually beat in the egg. Sift in the flour, then fold it in with the oatmeal and raisins. Cookie Oatmeal Raisin These oatmeal raisin cookies are just the way Grandma made them, except with butter instead of shortening! They're made with old-fashioned oats, brown sugar, and plenty of raisins.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies instructions
- Cream shortening, sugar, and eggs adding eggs one at a time. Then add vanilla and lemon flavoring to the mixture..
- Sift flour with cinnamon and soda into creamed mixture..
- Mix in rolled oats, raisins, and nuts..
- Add enough milk to moisten..
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet or use nonstick cookie sheet..
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 10-12 minutes until golden brown..
- Makes about 3 1/2 dozen..
Photography Credit: Elise Bauer In large bowl, beat all ingredients except oats, flour and raisins with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon. I've been on the hunt for the perfect oatmeal raisin cookie - and have to say: this is the one! So soft and chewy, lots of flavour, easy to make. You can reheat these oatmeal raisin cookies in the oven to enjoy warm as well! If you would prefer to freeze the dough unbaked, I like to portion the dough out using a cookie scoop.
Recipe: Tasty Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies
Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies.
You can have Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of milk.
- You need of baking soda.
- It's of unsalted butter (1 stick).
- You need of flour.
- You need of egg.
- It's of chocolate chips (milk chocolate or semi sweet).
Easy Recipe for Chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees F.
- Soften butter to room temperature. Mix butter until fluffy and white. Add sugar to the butter and mix well..
- Add the egg. Mix well. Even if it doesn’t look right it is fine..
- Mix flour and baking soda and salt together. Then alternatively add the flour mixture and the milk to the sugar mixture. Start with flour and end with flour..
- Mix in chocolate chips..
- Put on parchment paper. Spread 2 inches apart from each other. Put in oven for 10-15 minutes. When done, cool for 5 min..
Recipe: Tasty easy apple & banana cupcakes
easy apple & banana cupcakes. Deals Everyday for Your Kitchen and Home. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Classic Apple Pie A homemade apple pie that will even.
Place them in the saucepan to stop them from ruining. Place the flour, salt and sugar in a large bowl and mix well. Taking a few cubes of butter at a time rub into the flour mixture. You can have easy apple & banana cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy apple & banana cupcakes
- Prepare 1 box of your favourite flavor or vanilla cake mix or your own cake recipe.
- It's 1 of apple.
- It's 1 of banana.
- It's 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 2 tsp of granulated sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of cocoa powder unsweetened.
To check the doneness of the pie filling, insert a knife into the centre of the pie. If it meets with little or no resistance, the pie is done. If the pie is not quite done but the top or edges are becoming too dark, loosely cover the top of the pie with aluminium foil to shield it from the heat. Method Put the apples in a saucepan with the lemon zest and water.
easy apple & banana cupcakes instructions
- prepare cake mix and oven temperature as per box / pack directions or your own cake recipe.
- grease muffin/cupcake tin or cake pan with pam oil spray or some oil and sprinkle flour on it.
- cut apple and banana each separately to small thin bits.
- add 1 teaspoon sugar and cinnamon on the apple bits and mix.
- add 1 teaspoon and cocoa powder on the banana bits and mix.
- place about a tablespoon of each mixture separately in each cup to have different flavours in each cup.
- fill the cups with cake mixture, but not all the way to the top, leave a little space at the top for the cakes to rise without overflowing.
- mix each cup lightly or tap the tin to get the cake mixture all over the fruit mixture and the bottom.
- put in the oven for 30 minutes or as per cake mix until the cakes are lightly browned or gold.
- the apples will rise to thw top and also take a golden crisp colour while the bananas will stay at the bottom..
- finally let them cool down for a while yhen remove cakws on wire rack for a few minutes and if you want sprinkle with powdered sugar / cocoa or cinnamon. bon appetite.
Cover and cook over a low heat until they are soft and mushy. Take off the heat and beat in the butter and the sugar. Cut up the cooking apples into small pieces and add them to the dry mix. Whisk egg and milk (or cream if using) together and put it in to your dry mix as well as adding the butter (I always melt my butter first it makes easier to mix in) then cream it together. Pour into the prepared cake tin.
Recipe: Tasty Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can have Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need of all purpose flour.
- It's of baking soda.
- You need of salt.
- You need of extra virgin coconut oil, at room temperature.
- It's of light brown sugar, lightly packed.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of large eggs.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It's of coconut extract.
- It's of mini semi sweet chicolate chips.
- It's of sweetened flaked coconut.
Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment dpaper.
- In a bowl whisk flour, baking soda and salt.
- Heat coconut oil in microwave or stove top just until melted but not hot, it takes just about 10 seconds.
- Add coconut oil to large bowl and add both sugars and extracts, beat until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating in each egg.
- Stir in flour mixture untl incorporated.
- Add coconut and chololate chips and evenly fold in.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on prepared cookie sheets, bake 8 to 10 minutes until edged are light golden but center is not quite set..
- Cool in pan 5 minutes then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Recipe: Tasty Christmas Sugar Cookies
Christmas Sugar Cookies. Great Range for Kitchen & Home Online. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Start with a simple but magical recipe—our Ideal Sugar Cookies.
Whisk in the cornflour and plain flour until the mixture comes together into a dough. Stir in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Add the egg and vanilla extract to the butter mixture and mix to combine. You can cook Christmas Sugar Cookies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas Sugar Cookies
- Prepare 2 Cups of Salted Butter (NOT margarine).
- Prepare 2 Cups of Sugar (granulated).
- Prepare 4 Teaspoons of Baking Powder.
- You need 2 Teaspoons of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla.
- It's 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/3 of Milk (add more or less depending on humidity to form a soft dough).
- Prepare 6 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
Into a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in flour, baking soda and cream of tartar. The cookie dough is made from scratch with a cream cheese base, giving it a creamy and delicious flavor. Topping them off with red and green sanding sugar makes these the perfect holiday cookie.
Christmas Sugar Cookies step by step
- Cream room temperature butter and sugar..
- Add all other ingredients except flour and mix well..
- Stir in flour. Mix well but work the dough as little as possible. Over mixing makes cookies hard or tough..
- Option 1 - Put dough into a cookie press and press onto cookie sheet. Bake at 350 until firm but try to remove before edges start to turn brown..
- Option 2 - Place large handful of dough on floured surface. Roll to about 1/4 inch thickness and cut out with cookie cutters. Place cookies on cookie sheet and bake at 350 until edges barely begin to turn light brown..
- Let cookies cool completely and then frost and decorate..
- Tip: If you prefer a soft cookie, place cookies in a sealed container (or even a zip lock) and place a piece of white bread in the container (two for a larger container). This makes all the difference in the world for all cookies I have made! If you prefer a crisper cookie you can leave the cookies in for an extra minute and do not use the bread..
The best part of it all is decorating the cookies with icing, frosting and sprinkles. Decorate our buttery, melt-in-the-mouth sugar cookies with piped icing and sprinkles for extra special festive biscuits. Transfer from baking tray to wire cooling racks. Decorate with icing when completely cool. Video Sugar Cookies Combine butter and sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer (or in a large bowl and use an electric hand mixer) and beat until creamy and well-combined.